Friday, April 28, 2006

ooooer. she who must be obeyed has tagged me. So here goes Jak:

5 Things

(1) Five things in my fridge

Leerdammer
Muller Lite
Philadelphia
Tandoori Chicken (leftover)
Salad


(2) Five things in my Wardrobe
Mikes many clothes
My large clothes
My smaller clothes
Mikes Panama hat (lol)
shoes

(3) Five things in my bag
LIPPY (I dont leave the house without me lippy)
Mobile phone
Credit/Debit/Loyalty Cards
Keys
Junk

(4) Five things in my car
Scrapbooking mags (to read whilst waiting for OH when in Hydrotherapy/acupuncture
Coat
CD's
Change (money that is, not clothes)
Business stuff

(5) Five programmes i would save on Tivo (If I knew wot it woz, that is)
Medium
Supernatural
Crossing over (bit of a theme going on here, lol)
Friends (cos I dont care how many re-runs, i still love it and laugh as if it were first time Ive seen it)
Will and Grace

3 comments:

Jak said...

glad Im not the only one who doesnt know what Tivo is LOL

Jak said...

ok just googled it, I knew you would ask me to anyway as you cant find anything yourself! LOL

Here it is, looks blinkin good too.

http://www.tivo.com/1.0.asp

elo15e said...

I have one, because I have a gadget lovin hubby - it's just like skyplus really :)