Friday, December 29, 2006


New Year Resolution
Ok. So, it is only the 29th, but my New Year Resolution is going to be 'I will update my Blog on a regular basis'. Haven't been around much lately. A lot going on as usual. However, my youngest son put it all into perspective for me. 'Considering you do all this meditation stuff and are always preaching about the power of positive thinking - how come you go to pieces whenever you are stressed over us kids'. Wow, totally correct. The rest of the world with all the good and bad, I can cope with. My motto 'what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger', for me, only seems to work as long as my kids aren't involved. So, I have had a good think over the Christmas holiday, and my son is totally right. I need to practice what I preach on a daily basis, whatever is going on in my life, good or bad. It has not been a good year, and I have found I have only been able to scrap and blog when things are going ok. So, hopefully, all that is going to change. Life is life, good bad and ugly on a daily basis. I love my scrapping and intend to try really hard to keep it all going throughout the bad times as well as the good. I will also find time to meditate regularly and continue practising my spirituality. I used to sit in a 'circle'. Haven't done that for a while. If work allows, I will try to join another circle (difficult though as it isn't something you can just 'turn up' to occasionally - it is a commitment). So, for now bloggers, I leave you with this piccie - Its an old one, but one of my favourites of my son and his girlfriend. (I hope to take more piccies and put them on my blog - cos I know when I read blogs, I love to look at the piccies). Piccie mad us Scrappers. lol.
btw. whats with the new google blog thing that they are asking us to use on Blogger?

No comments: