Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well. It's been one of those weeks. My sister died one year ago (9th June) so been very sad for me.
Also, the boys have gone to Greece. I am now trying really really hard, to mother, not smother (my new motto). So no idea what they have been up to and just hoping they come back safe and hopefully with some decent piccies for me to scrap.
Diet wise, I have now lost 23lbs so very pleased (loads more to go, but slowly slowly). I've been walking Broxi every day so that is helping. Strangely enough, since I've been dieting the dog has lost loads of weight, lol. So it was me after all that was giving her titbits, even though I didn't think I was.lol.
We have a new scrapbook shop opening in Swindon this weekend so looking forward to that. going to a crop as well. Also got a few things coming up. Hopefully going to Weymouth next weekend and then Glastonbury the weekend after. Starting to get a life of my own now. woohooo. Bout time.

No comments: