Friday, March 06, 2009

Computer Trouble
Been having major computer problems lately. My (very old), computer, is complaining a lot and can only occasionally borrow my son's computer, so not been able to keep up with my blogging.

I have suffered dizziness, on and off now, for about a month. It is definitely easing, and hopefully will be gone soon, so that normal blogging can resume. i've been working on a couple of cjs. I don't usually blog my entries as would not want to spoil the surprise for people when they get their cj's back. However, the new one I am involved in which is a Vintage CJ has agreed to allow people to blog their entries and then it is up to the people involved whether they look or not.
So will blog my entries as soon as I have them finished.

1 comment:

serendipity_viv said...

Can't wait to see this Circle Journal, especially a vintage one. Our team on UK scrappers are looking to set one up between our team to give us something to to do together. I was sorry to hear about your sister, that must have been a very difficult time for you. I lost my nan 5 weeks ago and it was so unexpected- these things really are very difficult to deal with. My thoughts are with you.