Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HELP

I think I have a slight idea now of the kind of pressure the Designers are under to complete layouts to deadlines. Not that Ive suddenly become a designer - no chance of that. However, I have joined a challenge on one of the American Sites. I have enjoyed the challenges I have been doing lately on UKS for my House Team and the weekly challenges, so decided to give it a go. It will Inspire me I thought. Aaaarrggghhhh. Today we were given our 'challenges' and we have TEN, yes 10 different challenges to do and be uploaded by March 8th. That is 7 days away as it is half an hour to 2nd March. I am panicking now, as we are in teams and I dont want to let my team down. Have never had to work to that kind of deadline before, and have work plus nipping (60miles), back home to Worcester at some stage in between now and next Wednesday. oh well, ho hum, better get scrapping......

No comments: